The British Faery: Germany

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Germany

Well, Its a little late, but I have resigned to the fact that my blog posts will always be late. Sorry!
So in early December my friend and I went back to Bonn, Germany for Christmas Shopping, German Bratwurst, and real, proper Gluwhein.
It was snowy, cold, crisp and perfect. We had to wear about 40 layers to keep warm however ;)
I managed to get all my gifts, enjoy lots of delicious treats, and get in the Christmas mood. We didn't go for a s long as we did last year, and unfortunately fell victim to the weekend trip curse. My friend felt really ill all the second (last) day, and I had an allergic reaction to the moisturizer supplied at the hotel, so we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we'd of liked, but we still had an excellent time.

So here are the (masses) of photos.
Enjoy!



A few photos and drinks in the bar, the night before we fly. The most expensive drinks! =O


 I loved these things! So cute!

 Enjoying Gluwhein!



 Delicious German food. <3 p="p">

 These were CHOCOLATE!
 Gluhwein <3 p="p">














































Merry Christmas!
(Christmas blog to come a little later, hopefully!)

British Faery 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!