The British Faery: Creating,,,

Sunday 22 May 2011

Creating,,,

Me and the Fae'by's went on a little adventure, last week, Goldilocks is always asking to go to places we have never seen before, and so it was nice to finally get to adventure!! 
We followed a small path that went over and then under a fantastic troll bridge, and here are the Fae'bys looking for their Pooh Sticks. ( The water was still, so they didn't go far!! )


We then danced in a meadow with the butterflies, like real Fae. <3 


And had a picnic in a tree. =) We are planning to go back next week, and adventure further afield, to see what we can find. =)



Even though I have found myself rushed of my feet, I still find time to dream about dolls. These are sketches by Ditzerelli, (I think!) who illustrates The SpiderWick Chronicles along with Holly Black.
These images make me want to rush to my sewing machine ASAP! I am for sure going to be making a regal Spryte when I have time. Look at that dress! 
 And a King too, of course. I don't make enough boy sprytes... though I actually prefer them to the girls...


 I love the clothes this character is wearing. Will definitely have to play around with some leather.

I am currently working on a Spryte for myself, my own little Daemon. Im very excited to finish him off, and hopefully he should be done in the next day or two.
There is also a Dragon in thw works for Little Fae's Birthday, I cant put pictures up however, as sometimes Goldilocks looks on here, and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! But he looks ACE.
Goldilocks is working on her own Spryte, a Wishing Star, Which reminds me of this:


Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.
Written by Alfred Bester.
I will put up photo's of her soon. =)
I'm also working on a couple of commissions, which are coming along nicely!!!

Right, of to sew!! 

The British Faery,

1 comment:

Leave me some Love!!