The British Faery: The Sprytes very own Blog!!

Monday 19 September 2011

The Sprytes very own Blog!!



So, after much thought, I have decided to give the Sprytes their own blog... I have resisted until now, as it was going to be another job on my  'Things I need to update' list. Which is already very large!
But, I missed blogging about them, and I didn't like to do it on my personal page (Which you can find HERE) and have decided to just go for it. You can now look forward to insights into what I am creating, my thoughts, plans and brainstorming!!!
So I hear you ask what am I working on right now? Well, I am *very* nearly finished with my Steampunk Spryte, I'm pattern cutting an Irish Love Monster, (Inspired by recent travel to Ireland, and Cliff Craic) And of course, mulling over Sprytes for All Hallows Eve and Winter Solstice.

The British Faery x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!