The British Faery: Thanksgiving!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Thanksgiving!

I decided to celebrate thanksgiving this year, I think it's a lovely holiday, to celebrate all you are thankful for.
I went to a friends and we cooked. Big thanksgiving dinner, ie, a Sunday roast.
And apple pie. Apple pie. Yummm.

So what am I thankful for this year? I guess I am thankful for a quiet, good year. There has been no unfortunate events, no trouble.
I am glad for close friends, and mostly for a friend that makes me feel like a better person. Who listens to my troubles and thoughts, and difficulties I find myself in and never judges me, or makes me feel like a crappy person.
I am thankful for a wonderful job, for the opportunities I have had.
I am thankful for the 2 roofs over my head , the warm homes and the luxury of money in my pocket.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!