The British Faery: Keeping busy!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Keeping busy!

It's been a busy few weeks since we were at the Emporium, were working on our children's website, as well as the blog here. There's also been 4 doll orders being done!
A pair of sisters, called Perry and Pippin, who live under an apple tree and make all sorts of delicious apple goodies that they sell at the Spryte Market.
There's also an elderly pair of Sprytes, which is a first! I haven't done 'elderly' Sprytes before, and I am really enjoying it, so there will definitely be more coming!!
Also in the pipeline is a mapof the Sprytes world, and their village, Bagley Clump.
I have two more commissions, and then I'll be working on a new collection. They'll be dark, mossy and earthy...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!