The British Faery: A little update!

Tuesday 29 December 2015

A little update!

Although there doesn't seem to have been much going on here, I have infact been busy; though too busy to actually write about any of it!
In regards to the Sprytes, I have been working away quietly with them, altering the pattern Spryte by Spryte. I had a little break though, as we began work building the workshop, the place from where all future Sprytes will come from. It really is a beautiful space, and I can't wait to share it with you. We have the main frame, the 'Skeleton' done; I just need to put down the flooring and kit out the inside.
I am hoping to get my eager hands on my great-grandmothers Singer, which has been hooked up to electricity, and, after a service, will be the perfect machine with which to brings Sprytes to life.
In other news, I have been exceptionally busy with Halloween, Christmas, and a thousand DIY projects. I built a built in bookcase! I've also built a bed, wardrobes..... My partner is very much looking forward to all these projects being moved into the Workshop...!
Oh, and, as you can see, I have had a bit of a makeover. I renamed the blog, as it isn't all about me, anymore. The Workshop In The Woods seems to be a better 'Umbrella' term for all the things I will be blogging about from now on. I would love to hear what you think, by the way!
Well, I think that's about it. The new year looks very exciting, and I am eager for it to begin.
I hope you all had a Merry Yule, and, A wonderful new year.

All You Need Is Love,
The British Faery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!