The British Faery: Where have I been?

Sunday 9 September 2012

Where have I been?

Good Question.
Sorry for the long Hiatus, fellow Bloggers, if there are any out there that read my non-nonsensical ramblings and photos of cute children!
Once again, I have been travelling in Oregon, seeing friends and chosen Family, adventuring, exploring, and attending Faerieworlds. This year was a little different, I had a new friend in tow... We had an absolute blast. It was refreshing to have somebody to enjoy the trip with, to laugh, and worry, and re-assure when I started to Panic about buses and planes.
I really enjoyed this trip, I thought allot about my future, and my present, what I actually want to do and get out of life.
I strongly feel that life should be enjoyed, and if you happen to find you are not enjoying it, you need to stop, look around and find out what is in your way. Sometimes I enjoy having no plan, seeing what life throws infront of me, yet other days, I like to sit down and plan my future year by year. I know what I want to do when I 'Grow Up'. I've also realised that I DO need to have a plan. I need to know the steps before me, and which path to take. I need a map of my future.
I feel allot more settled in my life at the moment, though I am in the middle of a move, and have another potential move on the Horizon. Everything feels 'right', and I am happy. It feels wonderful to feel happy.


Well, I don't have access to my photos at the moment, (lost the camera cable...) So no Faerie World Photo's, but I have a few others....

















1 comment:

Leave me some Love!!