The British Faery: The Sprytes are Returning!

Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Sprytes are Returning!

After a break of almost two years, I am once again sewing Sprytes.
I've been a little nomadic the last few years, and now that I am in a home I love, living a life I love, it seems only natural I should be working a job I love. Yep. Sprytes will be my full time occupation. It's so scary and amazing to say that!
 I am aiming to have my business plan done by the end of July, and BOY, those things are tough! I'm getting through it slowly, and no doubt will share my triumphs and tantrums over it with you.
The Sprytes themselves are getting a little make-over, and I am working hard on making them better and more beautiful than ever. They will have an entirely new pattern, the first draft of which has just been sewn up. Don't worry, they haven't changed to drastically, I'm just finessing a few points, adding details here and there, as well as working on a way to add a little more expression to their faces.

I have so much to tell you about the new adventure, but there would be no fun in me spilling all the beans now!
 I'll will, however, be sharing progress photos of the new patterns, my inspiration photos, the new fabrics and fibers I plan on using, related articles, musings, and a few detailed progress reports now and then.
So, if you'd like to join me in this new journey, please check back every once in a while, and post your comments, as it's wonderful to hear from you all.
Of course, you can let me deliver m news directly to you, and sign up for the monthly mailing list....
(Link to the right)

Blessings,
Faery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Love!!